(JANUARY 31ST-FEBRUARY 1st (10 am Fri to Sat-6pm
WEDNESDAY FEB 12TH Feb 26th 5-10
In this in depth journey of our sexuality and nature of being a woman. We will share and explore our power, passion, and sacredness. Where we feel empowered and what prevents us from living it more fully.
We will journey together for a weekend and 2 half days to create intimate time for ourselves ,our hearts, bodies, and sex.
Topics will include:
- Yoni healing (giving and receiving Yoni massage)
- Pussy talks (talking ,drawing, painting our stories)
- “sacred pussy dance”-dancing all of the ways which we are
- Healing sexual wounds and trauma and shame
- Shamanic techniques to heal and release
- Snake Healing journey with kunda(a very sweet gentle boa)
- Sacred time with other women in sharing and dreaming together
- Concluding with a pampering time in the spa of Beit Oren
Our goal of our time together is to create a safe place to experience our healing, growth, and potential. All activities are optional, boundaries are respected
There will be a limited number of spaces for woman, so sign up early
Price 990 Shekel (includes most meals, sleeping together in our temple space),private accommodations can be ordered through Beit Oren hotel
Course guided in English
For registration and questions Dawn at 0525213137 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Dawn Cherie is a performer, a Watsu’er and a teacher of sacred love relationships. Her work is focused on enlivening women and men to live love at their great power, using methods of movement, ritual and theater, and Sexuality as a divine mystery that it is. She is the co-founder of KabaLove – The school of Love in Kabala (and is a faculty member of the International School of Temple Arts(ISTA) teaching the Spiritual Sexual Shamanic trainings. She has her BA in Human Ecology . Along with her husband Ohad she teaches the way of sacred relationships and spiritual growth worldwide.